Azure AD B2C User Authentication for WordPress
First year $97.00 after that $97.00
Office 365 AAD B2C User Authentication plugin is used to Authenticate an Azure Active Directory(AAD) B2C user against a WordPress website, which results in the user being logged into the WordPress website.
- Azure AD B2c user is able to log into a WordPress website as user role WordPress user.
- Set Redirects after login, based on a default or based on a specific user role.
- Protect your complete site. Have users authenticate themselves before they could access your site content.
- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Use Widgets to easily integrate the login link with your WordPress site.
- Use Basic Attribute Mapping feature to map wordpress user profile attributes like First Name, Last Name to the attributes provided by your IDP.
- Protect Site – Protect your complete site. Have users authenticate themselves before they could access your site content.
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your WordPress site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Display Name.
- Short Code – Use Short Code (PHP or HTML) to place the login link wherever you want on the site.
- WordPress Multi-site Support.